1. I got the new copy of the Conference Ensign! (The LDS church magazine, which in the latest issue contains the addresses from October's General Conference.) I re-read President Monson's address about serving others, and I can't wait to study the other talks.
2. I've been going hungry-ish on campus for the last couple of days because I'm out of sandwich bags, meaning that I can't pack any of my food for lunch/snacks. My creative problem-solving skills are being tested each morning as I try to figure out how to transport my Goldfish and celery sticks.
3. I need more winter skirts and tights and another pair of sneakers. My wardrobe needs must be tackled one paycheck at a time.
4. 7-Eleven runs for Big Gulps are a regular part of my weeks. Charlotte and I cheated on Raj (our favorite 7-Eleven attendant) today by walking down to the Sinclair station at the base of campus for "Big Swigs." Though pricier than the Big Gulp, the beverage selection was impressive. They even had Coke Zero! I hate that I have to go off-campus to get real cola. (BYU doesn't sell any caffeinated drinks. )
5. I am returning to my accounting endeavors. Wish me luck!
Will you be returning to or beginning any endeavors when you finish commenting on this post?
In what area of your life are you employing creative problem solving right now?
In what area of your life are you employing creative problem solving right now?
6 comments:
Returning to (ok, ok...beginning): The French paper that I should have been writing all week.
Employing creative problem solving: um...physics? 'nuff said.
Returning to nursing sick kiddos... sure you don't want to do another post real quick??
I'm returning to the hours of math proofs that are waiting for me. I too am out of sandwich bags, but I can still transport my goldfish in Finn (my plastic goldfish that holds goldfish!). Good luck with accounting!
I'm going to bed! Only to be awakened too soon, I'm sure.
I'm employing my creative problem solving abilities to figure out how to get the Albertson's coupon deals without having to go out of my way to do so.
Like Paws, I too am on my way to bed, sad that my alarm is set to go off in less than five hours (early morning meetings tomorrow). I am only pausing to comment on this post because I have to wait for Moosey to finish up outside.
I've definitely had to use creative problem solving skills in sewing on that *(@@!)$(#! turquoise sequin fabric.
Can't believe you cheated on Raj--he's been so good to you both. Coke Zero, however, would tempt me, too.
Happy for the tips on wardrobe needs....I've already started my Christmas shopping.
So glad you're keeping your weight down with the celery sticks...or, I guess you might just follow Grandma's love of celery! I, personally, use it as a weight loss snack...
Post a Comment