Tuesday, November 3, 2009
not so stylin
The goose has spoken. Autumn is in full swing in the Physics Department, which means that it's time for an update on the latest trends in decor found in the display cases of the Eyring Science Center.
What would a season change be without a new batch of festive fairies? This fall, our fantastical fairy family is joined by these fanciful friends.
Everybody is getting a piece of the leopard print this season. This pretty lady is sporting the print with pride, even throwing in a little glitter to her ensemble to make the look complete.
Rhianna isn't the only one getting in on the crazy hair-do's this season. This fall fairy is letting her locks fly as free as she does while suspended from fishing line in our Graduate Student display case.
One trend that's catching on faster than plaid this season is the swine flu. We seem to have caught this fairy mid gag as he works his way through a especially bad wave of nausea. (When I expressed the opinion that this particular fellow looked diseased, my boss responded by explaining that his expression actually expresses the joy of fall. Go figure.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I would just love to know what the students, faculty, and -- heaven forbid -- any visitors from other universities might think about all of this decor?!
What I wouldn't do to have such fairies to highlight my picture in a graduate display!
Ugh! Gag me with an ugly decoration - or twelve!
Truly horrific. All I can say is that a picture truly is worth a thousand words, as mere words could never adequately convey the ridiculous nature of these alleged "decorations." And I agree with Michelle, heaven forbid someone from another university would judge our beloved BYU based upon the decor of the Physics Department!
Well that's just great. Thanks, Emily, for ruining any chance I had for sleeping tonight.
Once again Im sitting in the computer lab laughing uncontrolably and hence getting some wierd stares haha =)I mean the contorted things... really?
Really? Wow. . .just wow! Seriously? I am truly almost speechless. EWWWWWWWWW!
While I agree that both animal print and glitter can improve most anything....I'm thinking a consulting trip to the department might be on my "must do" list...
Post a Comment