Thursday, November 12, 2009

quick laugh


This ad was on the side of a website I was browsing today, and it reminds me of the ads found amidst the weekly coupons that my family loves to laugh at. Do people actually buy these? More importantly, who writes these ads?

5 comments:

Denise said...

I saved another great one for you from the Sunday ads--it had something to to with Precious Pugs.

Claire said...

Yes! now I know that I can wander where I want and any one who wants to freakishly keep track of me, can!

Shiny said...

Hey, I actually bought this for myself the other day, and I feel slightly offended that people make fun of me. It turns out that you actually have to wear the lojack for someone to find you. Who knew?

michelle said...

HA! That's a good one.

Jill said...

I'm struck by the beautiful photography, both mother and son seem to have let their thoughts wander elsewhere.