Though not a personal favorite, Dirt Cake was easy and quick. Another bonus was that the process required no baking, thus eliminating the risk of explosion.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
new cuisine
My friend Eric's birthday was last month, so I told him that I would make his favorite baked good. Of all the available options, however (cupcakes, cookies, brownies, cake) he chose Dirt Cake. My last experience with Dirt Cake was probably at my third-grade Halloween party, but it's construction is pretty simple. For those of you new to the concept of Dirt Cake, this dish consists of crushed up Oreo (or Oreo-like) cookies, chocolate pudding, and gummy worms, which gives the illusion of eating dirt. Hmm. I would rather have the illusion of eating a piece of heaven in the form of a delicious cupcake, but to each his own.
Please note the exclamation point after the 23, created by separating worm head from body.
Though not a personal favorite, Dirt Cake was easy and quick. Another bonus was that the process required no baking, thus eliminating the risk of explosion.
Though not a personal favorite, Dirt Cake was easy and quick. Another bonus was that the process required no baking, thus eliminating the risk of explosion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I would have requested a cream pie or something delicious like that.
thats a funny request. I bet it was good though...
Dirt cake rocks!
Yeah. I totally would have gone with some of your cupcakes! Does he not know about your plans to open a bakery??
You're good to accomodate his request, though. Dirt cake. Who knew?
Dirt cake, eh? Only slightly less revolting that Jello Poke Cake.
Post a Comment