My Jedi boots are making their official BYU campus debut today. It finally stopped snowing, so I don't have to worry about damaging them before I can buy weather-proofer for them. Mom and Susan, you did a wonderful job selecting the most non-Jedi pair of Jedi boots I could have hoped for. (I got such a kick out of Susan's comment about Mom asking the salesperson for his opinion.) I don't feel at all like I should be wielding a light-saber. I just feel happy looking down at my feet, or feeling them on my legs. (I really wish I could post pictures of the new outfits I've compiled and worn this week so far, but my camera screen is broken beyond repair, and it has no view-finder, so I can take pictures, I just have no idea what they will look like. I'm in the process of pricing a new one.)
Happy Wednesday to all! In a couple minutes I'm off to my Music Civ class for 2 1/2 hours. Gross. I'm planning on making a stop at the vending machines for provisions. I will survive!
3 comments:
"Provisions" sound like something a Jedi fashion warrior would need! Way to rock the look.
Maybe you should whip out a light saber every now and then--it could definitely rock your look. ;)
Oh dear on your camera situation! But it is rather funny to think about you taking photos without having any way of knowing how they will turn out...
I think I need to see these Jedi boots!
Post a Comment