I may have to get my fix of Aromatics Elixir from the Clinique counter at Macy's, but I can enjoy the smell of Clorox after I clean my bathroom, I can starch and iron my jeans and t-shirts to perfection, and I can watch hours of "Gilmore Girls" while a crisp January breeze comes in through my window. It's not the same without Mom close by to share in the pleasure of mid-afternoon 20 oz. fountain drinks, but I'm doing the best I can with a tabletop ironing board, a laptop, and my "I Heart Mom" cleaning shirt.
6 comments:
Sounds like your MLK day was much more enjoyable than mine. Reference my soon-to-be posted recap of Antelope Island. . . .
Don't forget the scent of Murphy's Oil Soap! Thanks so much for coming over for Mopping Monday. (I picked up some Murphy's of my own...)
Ah--the aromas! Miss you and the smell of bleach in your wake.
I'm well acquainted with the allure of Aromatics Elixir but didn't know Clorox was also a signature scent.
That fabric's cute. What is it?
p.s. I agree with your mom's comment on my blog -- any girl who will wear her I heart mom shirt in public with pride is a keeper! (We should all be so lucky...)
In response to Paws' comment, those are the curtains in my bedroom at home. I love them. :)
Post a Comment