Did that lunch consist of canned green beans?? Oh dear. You really should have let me send you home with some food...That playlist looks like something I could definitely get behind!I can totally see why you would want to pick up that hat project instead of your school work.
Im liking the numerous Fray tracks on your playlist.
What is the cute cabled project you're working on? I don't blame you for wanting to do that instead of homework. Did you go for the 44 oz. BG?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did that lunch consist of canned green beans?? Oh dear. You really should have let me send you home with some food...
That playlist looks like something I could definitely get behind!
I can totally see why you would want to pick up that hat project instead of your school work.
Im liking the numerous Fray tracks on your playlist.
What is the cute cabled project you're working on? I don't blame you for wanting to do that instead of homework. Did you go for the 44 oz. BG?
Post a Comment