Thursday, February 11, 2010

doppelgänger

In honor of Doppelganger week on Facebook last week, many users changed their profile picture to their celebrity look-alike. I chose Mara Wilson from "Matilda." I was almost her twin when I was little, which made me feel so special. It still makes me feel special. Do you see the resemblance?

For those who know me best, however, this is a much better look-alike.

Wishing this girl were my double, because then her coat would be mine, I played paparazzi on the way up to campus. Her backpack obscures the cuteness of the coat, but trust me. It is a piece of outerwear worth noting.


*Who is your celebrity look-alike?

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love it that you look like Matilda. And I love it that you can look like Paula when you want to.

michelle said...

So THAT's why I kept seeing all those celeb profile pics!! Thanks for clearing that up for me.

You totally look like Matilda. Totally. That is so freakin cute.

I've been told that I look like Kate Winslet. I wish.

Susan said...

Yep! Metilda it is!

I have never been told I look like any celebrity...and I think that is correct. Of course, in Yardley I am somewhat of a celebrity as me! Pass the word to Grandma, as she is alwayss telling me that I should be rich and famous. I'm waiting for the rich part!

Denise said...

This is too funny. I think you also look like the trendy girl in the much-coveted orange coat and skinny jeans. I like that you surreptitiously snapped her picture.

thepostproducer said...

Emily! I honestly cant stop laughing about Paula! Hahahahah! Your'e just a STAR!!!! =D

jt said...

You DID look exactly like Matilda- I remember it distinctly!! I have no look alike. They wish.