I want them to be over so I can just pack, hang out, and work on my new knitting skills. I don't want to study econ or stats or bio. I'm sick of the library. I'm tired. I'm hungry, but nothing sounds good. My hair is stupid today. I forgot to bring a Coke Zero with me to the library. The only good thing about finals is that a cute guy just sat across from me in the library. That will make econ a little easier to handle.
Good news is that a week from tomorrow, I'll be on my way home. Until then, I'm back to the books.
7 comments:
I believe in you!!
The very end is the hardest, whether it's in moving or the end of a semester. So hard to push through to the end, but you can do it, Emily!
It makes me smile to picture you smuggling caffeinated beverages into the library.
If I were you I'd smuggle one of the Physics Department's cuddly bunnies into the library to study with.
KNITTING!! What are you making?
Sounds like you're ready to come home, alright!
Just think of the reward at the end of the tunnel and press on!
Faith and prayers for support coming your way. Now, to bed for me! It's way late and I have an early morning and stressful packed day! Love you. Go for it.
Good luck my friend!
oh emily...... where are you??
Post a Comment