Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Vibes Needed for a Crucial Flash Drive

After successfully smuggling Big Gulps into the library this evening, Charlotte and I set to our academic tasks, only to be faced with a tragedy. The files on Charlotte's flash drive containing the first four, carefully written and researched pages of her big research paper are saying they've been corrupted. This is bad. Not even 32 oz of Pepsi can do the trick right now. She just went off to the JFSB where there's people who might be able to help her, but she needs some serious good vibes sent her way, whether they go to reviving her files or helping her rewrite her paper. We appreciate your support.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Let's go for the rewriting power vibes.

Denise said...

Good vibes coming your way!

Diana said...

sending the good vibes my friends!

michelle said...

No, 32 oz. of Pepsi would definitely not suffice in this instance. I love this plea for support!

Susan said...

Mercy!

I can see by your posting date that I'm too late! Of,dee.

I'll remember Charlotte in my prayers tonight at any rate. Hope it all turned out.