Tuesday, February 15, 2011

fashion statement tuesday

I spent about forty-five minutes last night constructing an outfit around Grandma's pink knit tie. Today proved once again that a good outfit makes for a good day, especially when the outfit incorporates ruffles and a very large bow.

5 comments:

michelle said...

You are adorable. Pink, grey, ruffles, bow... what a combination!

Charlotte said...

Love this look! So much. I like having a visual for my current g-chat buddy.

I want big bows, PS.

Denise said...

Oh, how I love and miss you!

Susan said...

STOP!! Is that one of my hairbows designed for Nordstrom??!! I hope so! I have boxes and boxes of them and I just contracted someone to sell them on Ebay!


...they're not stylish again, are they?!! I had no idea you even had any of them, but hey, if you want a few more...just say'in.

Miranda said...

I love it. Love, love, love. The cardigan, the tie, the BANGS, everything.