Thursday, March 4, 2010

keeping up

Dear reader,

Please don't give up on me. I will be back as soon as I can make the time to post. My days are currently filled with more assignments than I can complete in entirety, sporadic napping, and feelings of academic frustration. They are also full of tender mercies and happiness and I'm working hard not to forget that. This is the time in the semester when I want to drop out and pursue knitting professionally more than ever, but I'm going to keep trying, and that's all I can do. The rest will work out.

Sincerely,
Your Favorite Square, who accidentally took a two-hour nap today and can't wait to see Dad and Sarah on Friday.

3 comments:

michelle said...

No worries, your loyal readers will still be here when you return.

Do you have any down time, or is it all work right now?

Susan said...

You go, girl! I know you can do it. Just remember, the end is near and home awaits!

Along with the professional knitting,you could always start an accessory-bank! You know, "rent-a-pearl"!

Denise said...

You ARE my favorite square! Good grief--if you're worried about your loyal readers, what about me? I haven't blogged in FOREVER.