Sunday, March 7, 2010

family resemblance

Note: This post is the first of short, daily posts, that I will be publishing this week. I hated being absent last week, and though this week is even busier, I am going to stay connected. I'm going to write a few tonight, then publish them throughout the week. Tricky, eh?

While browsing various pictures from the musical at home, I came across this one. I am proud to say that John is definitely my brother.

I hope I'm not the only one who can see the resemblance between these pictures. I love that John and I make the same goofy faces. I love that I have such a exemplary brother who works hard and does the right things. I love you, John!

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

I think the photo of John peeking out from around your head in the second one most resembles you, actually. But yes, the "hello!!" face is remarkably similar :)

Denise said...

Yes, the creepy peeking-eye photo of John definitely reminds me of you, as does the musical one--now that you mention it.

Wish you were here! I like your tricky idea of pre-written posts and look forward to reading them throughout the week.

michelle said...

I love blogging in advance and scheduling posts!! I always feel so on top of things when I do that.

I do see the resemblance between you and John and I love him and the fact that he does the right things, too!

Claire said...

Its because you both have your dad's eyes and noise.

Jill said...

That's funny.

Diana said...

you do look a like. What cuties!

jt said...

John does look really cute in that pic- as do you, as always. Love you both.