Monday:
Good: Morning trip to the temple with Kristen. Provo looks so pretty right after the sun rises, and the temple is a beautiful, peaceful place to start the week.
Tuesday:
Good: I took my American Heritage test and knew pretty much all the material! I got an 86% on the multiple choice and feel really good about my essay/short answer part. I'm hoping for an A, but we'll see. The curve will hopefully help. Here's hoping some people didn't study!
Another Good: I took a celebratory trip to Roberts and Target tonight. Roberts for ribbon, Target to exchange the ink cartridges I bought two weeks ago which fit my family's printer at home, not mine here. Along with getting the right ink, I hit dollar section Halloween jackpot! Featured below is my Halloween cereal bowl, (which is actually for little kids. . .) Halloween list pad, and my favorite, the "Spooky CD." This dollar section find has 26 tracks ranging in length from 5 seconds to 13 minutes, and features all your spooky sounds, from creaking doors and whistling wind to the more unique demented Christmas carols and old man speaking Chinese while 80's music, reminiscent of "Thriller" plays in the background. No joke. This cd is awesome. I highly recommend it for everyone's next trip to Target. (Also featured in the blurry photograph is the electric purple and black hounds tooth ribbon I got at Roberts. I am wearing it as a sash tomorrow!)
5 comments:
The picture of seeing the sun rise when you are coming out of the provo temple in the moring is beautiful. It reminds me so much of my freshmen temple tradition. Every friday morning me and a few friends would go (at like 5:30 am to be first in line!) I loved it. Keep it up, it really will make a difference in your week.
That halloween CD looks so great!
I love knowing that you're going to the temple--it will certainly be a boost to your week.
I must say, with such an enticing description of the Halloween CD I may just have to go pick one up for Sarah's Halloween sleepover she talked me into. Too funny (I am especially intrigued by the Chinese man ala 80's/Thriller.
The ribbon is ShamTastic! Please post photos of said outfit.
The Spooky CD is pretty awesome. I love the demented Christmas carol one especially.
That picture of the sunrise is beautiful! I love that ribbon/sash! Super cute! Haha and the Spooky CD sounds like it's sure to brighten any Halloween!
Thanks to you, Charlotte bought one of those Halloween CD's and i was forced to waste 25 minutes of my life listening to it.
Post a Comment