Thursday, September 4, 2008

You Can't Say I Didn't Try

So, the time I was going to dedicate to a post about my new room and all the cute stuff in it was spent tonight in an effort to be social. I really didn't feel like it, and would have enjoyed staying in my room, wearing my pajamas, reading my Physical Science homework, and taking a shower. An invitation to join in a game of foosball with my suitemates and a couple of their friends disrupted my solitary plans, and since my last few nights have been spent either with Charlotte or in my room, I decided to put off Newton's Laws of Motion, and socialize. I don't want to give people the impression that I am anti-social, but I'm just trying to get a hold of the balancing act of homework, classes, and work right now. I don't want to get behind, and if that means being hermit-like, that's okay with me. Enough of ranting. The foosball was overall mediocre, as I didn't even get to play and one the plastic men on our team's side of the table was missing legs. I think I might try to fix it one day with Mighty Putty. It will be my gift to the boys of Budge Hall. Anyway, this is my late night update that I'm doing okay, and haven't abandoned blogging, like in previous times. Tomorrow I'm going to the Luau for Helaman Halls, which should be fun. This weekend is my time to catch up, and at that time I will provide a more organized and exciting update of College Emily.

4 comments:

charlotte said...

Yay for being social! However, fooseball isn't my favorite activity of choice.

Denise said...

I would love to see a picture of the foosball man with Mighty Putty legs. Perhaps you could take along a ShamWow! in case there's a spill somewhere. Oh, those Budge Hall boys don't know how lucky they are to have you around!

Don't forget to document the luau with photos!

thepostproducer said...

Socializing is always fun! I'm excited for pictures from "College Emily!" And I agree with your mom! I want to see the fooseball man with Mighty Putty legs! =)

michelle said...

Way to fight the homebody inertia!! I still have to struggle against that particular law of Newton's...