Today kicked off finals week, fall 2010. My finals this week are scheduled at 7 a.m. today, Wednesday, and Friday. 7 a.m. The good news is that the freakishly early time means that I am finished each finals day by 10. The bad news is that the start time means that I have to be thinking at my highest level at 7.
Jordin and I forgot to buy extra calculator batteries this weekend, so we woke up extra early and made a run to Smith's at 5:45. It was pretty peaceful, actually, and there were no lines.

We were both feeling pretty nervous for the exam. After studying all weekend, we still didn't feel prepared. I don't know if I will ever feel prepared for a financial accounting exam. Good thing I only have three left next semester!
Aside from studying, my finals experience features spontaneous baking. So that the baking time doesn't take too much time away from studying,
Jordin brings our notes into the kitchen and reads them to me while I mix. It's a good system, and a win win win for us all.

Also key to my finals week success is my stash of Diet Pepsi. I have cans for at-home drinking, bottles to keep me awake during my early finals, and refill cups to take down to the gas station when I need the power of ice and a straw. I am ready for action.

I hope you all enjoy you week, finals-filled or otherwise.
2 comments:
Is that my peanut butter brownie recipe? I would be so happy to know that I converted another family member...
I love that Jordin reads to you so that you can study and bake at the same time! That is brilliant.
And your paragraph about the diet Pepsi stash cracked me up. Especially the part about needing the power of ice and a straw.
Hope the finals are going well!
Studying and baking?? Awesome. And Diet Pepsi. And almost finishing finals. Lovely lovely lovely. Love you SO much!
Post a Comment