Wednesday, November 17, 2010

let down

I lived at this table for a week, studying for accounting Jr. Core exams, round 2.

We get to look at our graded tests today. Apparently, I could have spent more hours than I did at that table.

Even though I performed below average this time around, at least the Southwest airlines employees lining the tunnel from the planes to the Denver International Airport will still cheer for me.

Thanks, guys.

Thank goodness that today is 1/2 Price Refill Wednesday.

5 comments:

Denise said...

If I weren't laughing so hard at your SPs with the Southwest Airlines cheerleaders I could feel more sad for you.

NEXT WEEK AT THIS TIME YOU'LL BE HERE!!!

Charlotte said...

I'm pretty much dying at your Southwest SPs. Like, really. You're the only person who could do something so awesome.

michelle said...

Oh no! Sorry about your disappointing exam results.

But happy to say that I was with you when you took those hilarious SPs!

Jill said...

I'm glad your sense of humor is in tact! I remember studying with my brother for hours and hours for an Anatomy exam and was horrified to find that I got a D!

Susan said...

Man, that grading curve must have been outrageous. I have a hard time imagining you not getting top spot!

Those photos in the boarding tunnel are hilarious! I agree with your mom, the laughter takes a bit of the edge off the sadness for your disappointment!

Another day, another test, another grade. Better!