Here are a few things I'm grateful for:
:: Home
:: Southwest's generous baggage policy
:: Cardigans
:: Outlet sales
:: Hand-me-downs
:: Vintage skirts
:: A friendship with one of my Grandmothers
:: The knowledge that I will see my Grandmas again
:: Remarkable men and women in my family
:: Brownies
:: Brownie fudge ice cream
:: TV shows
:: Netflix
:: Sneakers
:: The color charcoal
:: Ribbons
:: Bows
:: Watches
:: Skinny jeans
:: Swedish fish
:: Diet cola
:: Gas station fountain drinks
:: Music
:: Dexterity
:: Burritos
:: Refried beans
:: Halloween socks
:: Mascara
:: Kristin Wiig
:: My Number One
:: Half-Price Refill Wednesdays
:: Accounting
:: Free hoodies
:: Stretchy pants
:: Clinique Happy
:: Paul Mitchell hair straighteners
:: Employment
:: Mom's nice iron
:: Spray starch
:: Bangs
:: Homemade clothes
:: Yarn
:: Wonderful roommates
:: My MacBook
:: Christmas trees
:: Tortillas
:: Family recipes
:: A pie crust tutorial from Grandma a few years ago
:: Fall leaves
:: High heels
:: Pencil skirts
:: Ruffles
:: Alliterations
:: Puns and stupid jokes
:: Contact lenses
:: Fire places
:: Mountains
:: Generosity of others
:: Burt's Bees
:: Honeycrisp apples
:: So many amazing friends
:: Knowledge
:: Learning
:: Scriptures
:: Prayer
2 comments:
Love your list! Especially charcoal, dexterity, burritos, family recipes, ruffles, the generosity of others. Why didn't I think of those?
Cracking up over your puns and stupid jokes. Definitely.
Wonderful list! I particularly share your gratitude for cardigans, brownies, Netflix, grandmas, fountain drinks, bangs, high heels, alliterations, and your stupid jokes.
And I'm okay being one below Kristin Wiig. I commented that earlier, but apparently it didn't take.
Post a Comment