:: I have needed to do laundry for the past two weeks but have no time. I figure that at this point, I might as well save my quarters and just wait until I'm home next week. I would wait, actually, except I'm running out of some essentials, so if I finish my accounting final early enough tomorrow, I'll celebrate with a couple loads.
:: I went grocery shopping on Saturday night and ended up buying $20 worth of fruit. That's all that sounds good. Further, fruit requires no cooking. Time is a valuable commodity right now. If I can't study while I do something, it is a luxury. Hence, cooking=luxury. Sleeping=luxury. Knitting=fantasy. Packing=hasn't happened.
:: My skin is going weird. I haven't had caffeine since Saturday afternoon, though, which will hopefully help. Apparently, my body can't handle finals stress on top of 32+ oz of Diet Pepsi a day. Until Tuesday, it's water for me!
:: I have a late night at the library scheduled tonight, but tomorrow, I'll be ALL FINISHED!!! Two years of college will be behind me. I'll be facing an excellent weekend in Provo with my family followed by four months of home and no school!!! Yesssss.
7 comments:
I'm on a BG fast too! I'm not feeling as gross as I was. You can do it!!! You will rock finals and then have a wonderful graduation weekend with meeeee and our lovely family.
I'm totally impressed that you even made time to post!
Finals is such a crazy time. I wish it weren't quite so crazy, then you could come over and make flowers with me!
Just push through until tomorrow – a weekend with the fam and four months of home sound like a most excellent reward.
Yessssss! Counting the days.
P.S.: I never really thought of doing laundry as a celebratory reward.
Go Emily go!
Good luck with finals and with everything else coming up in these next few days. It's so nice to have the end of another school year so close isn't it?! Hopefully you won't run out of undies before you run out of time.
I'm a bit behind in catching up with favorite blogs...so by now, finals are over, family has been there, parites have happened...but it all sounds good to me!
I know your mom has been living for the day when you return and can be her buddy (please start boning up on menu ideas...)
I'll be waiting for further light and knowledge on the fun family trip!
Post a Comment