I'm really lucky to have roommates who are good about taking out the trash. Unlike many college students, they don't procrastinate the removal of boxes and cartons from our kitchen trash. When they see that the garbage can is too full to fit their freshly-created garbage, they considerately take out some of the bigger pieces of trash to make room for new trash and set the big trash on the floor next to the garbage can.
10 comments:
I once complained aloud, "Am I the only one who ever takes out the trash?" To which my roommate responded, "Uh, where's the dumpster?" Question answered.
I asked my crazy freshman roommate to take the trash out, and every time she responded, "If I do that I think I might kill myself today." After getting very tired of this response and talking to a therapist to get advice on how to handle it, the next time she said that I replied, "Well, just take the trash out before you do."
Yep, I'm not very patient when it comes to things like that. Good luck!
Oh. dear. I'm glad you took a photo for documentation, because my mental picture was just not covering it! Wow.
Mmmmm.....what a great way to make new insect friends!
Do you live with boys? :)
If only they knew how many people read your blog...
Yikes makes me so glad I don't have roommates anymore!
Your roommates really are so thoughtful. You should count yourself lucky here.
Good Hell, how is this possible? Never mind, I know how it happens because I had my share of lazy room mates as well. I used to go out of my way to take out the trash because I couldn't stand the thought of being as lazy as they were. Aargh, it makes me made just thinking about it!
At least I have John to boss around here at home for trash detail! This is a head-shaker, for sure.
Post a Comment