1 day left at my temp job
2 more cleaning jobs
3 more knitting projects to finish
4 hours are what I need to spend to catch up on blogging
5 bug bites on my legs that are driving me crazy
6 days until Charlotte's birthday!
7 days left until summer is over and I'm back in Provo.
5 comments:
I like your format! Cute idea, and I intend to steal it for a BES blog post!
Not sure that you shouldn't have had a number with your Mom's gloom and doom dread attatched!!
I'm glad you're looking forward to getting back in the grove. I'm anxious to get lots of reports via your blog!!
Hey Em! Geez its been way too long! I can't believe that your summer's already almost over? What have you been up to?! I'm anxiously awaiting pictures of your new cute apartment! =) Have a fanstastic last week of summer k? Love you! Q
Wow! It has all gone by so fast, at least on my end. I can't wait to see what knitting projects you're finishing!
summer went by way too fast. I'm excited too to see your knitting projects :)
There is no number high enough to adequately convey my gloom and dread!
My loneliness is assuaged, however, by my knowledge that you are having such a great time. Love you.
Post a Comment