At the BYU Physics Department, however, we've got some Valentine's style of our own.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Valentine Style, Physics Department Edition
My Aunt Susan is my model for style; I'll jump off of whatever fashion cliff she says is trendy. At her fabulous store, Valentine's style abounds in polka dots, platters, and glass glitter touches. Click here to see more of her fabulous February finds!
At the BYU Physics Department, however, we've got some Valentine's style of our own.
These gellie shapes come in adorable cupids and hearts and stick to any glass surface. Perfect for every window and display case, these little bits of red and pink festivity really add a nice touch to wherever they are stuck.
In case the sticky cupids aren't enough to fill all your glass decorating needs, these cute hearts come in a variety of patterns and colors, appropriate for any decorating scheme. Truly fabulous.
If you don't have time to make homemade fudge this season, don't worry! Just find an old stuffed animal, put last years Valentine's candy in a cellophane bag, and display them like this for a cute touch to any corner. The candy may be stale, but the idea comes across wonderfully. It's touches like these that warm the heart this season.
Even this wise owl knows how to get into the Valentine's spirit! A fabulous plastic wreath like this can be placed anywhere to make even the creepiest creatures festive!
This "Goose for All Seasons" is a must-have for your year-round decorating needs. This cutie-pie is a constant presence in my office, and all I have to do is change it's little outfit to match the time of year. What's more, the gender of this goose even changes with the seasons! Currently, she's rocking the cupid look, but come March, he'll be a happy-go-lucky leprechaun. No matter it's gender or outfit, this must-have item brightens any office 24/7.
Now, this display really has something to offer. Who needs the ever-fabulous glass glitter when you can have stretchy sequin fabric? Drape it over objects of varying heights to create levels and top with Thumbs-Up Hitch-Hiker Hearts to achieve ultimate style.
You can't have too many cutesie creatures where decorating for Valentine's Day. This little canine offers a touching sentiment and, as if I haven't said this enough: STYLE!
At the BYU Physics Department, however, we've got some Valentine's style of our own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I was seriously laughing out loud the entire time. TOO FUNNY!!!!
I'm afraid I'm going to wake Sarah and John with my uncontrollable laughter! It's sure hard to pick a favorite from those stylin' ideas. Susan's got some competition now.
Guess I'd better go out and buy some stretchy sequin fabric.
Okay--it's between the creepy owl and the Goose for All Seasons. LOVE your SP!
Oh my! Each one is better than the one before! And to think, I've never thought of having a stuffed animal that I could dress for each holiday...
And I'm still laughing.
This is the greatest thing i've ever seen...hands down.
yikes thats some scary/funny stuff.
I may have to save this for next year's valentines (since I feel that I miss the boat every year in my store....we FINALY sold some yesterday and today)!
Great entertainment and late night laughter, I will say! And, I really must find some of that stretchy sequin fabric for a tabletop display! But wait! Where can I get some of those fabulous valentine wreaths????
Too funny, silly girl.
Zoe and I are pretty much dying of laughter Emily! This is hilarious! You should write the little sales captions for pointless tacky decoration ads. =)
PS Your hair looks cute!
Post a Comment