Friday, April 22, 2011

pick a caption

:: I shouldn't bake a midnight
:: Treat recipe bake times with skepticism
:: I used the last of my peanut butter, milk, and eggs for these?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe dang, I hate when that happens! Maybe frost them really high????

Miranda said...

Sad! I had a similar experience with some bran muffins last night. Maybe there was just bad baking vibes in the air.

paws said...

Bummer.

Denise said...

Sad sad sad sad sad. Especially with all of that peanut butter. *sigh*

Jill said...

I get so bugged when baking goes wrong, I mourn the time and the ingredients!

Mary said...

Cupcake Cataclysm

Mary said...

Muffin Misfortune

Mary said...

Cupcake Catastrophe

Mary said...

Muffin Malaise

Mary said...

Cupcake Calamity

Charlotte said...

I just had to laugh out loud at this. Remember the charred chewy brownie cookies? Baha.

Mary said...

Cupcake Casualty

Mary said...

Busted up cupcakes are passe. Time to bake something else. Let's shoot for something chocolaty--but nothing with fruit in it. It's a texture thing. :-)

michelle said...

Oh, bummer. I get kind of enraged when I ruin something by overbaking!