Chocolate-covered pomegranates from Costco make pages and pages of financial accounting much more enjoyable. Especially when served in a small bright red bowl.
I thought they were olives at first, too! I like olives, but I think I would really like chocolate-covered pomegranates – I've never seen those at Costco!
I want some! However, I intentionally did not buy them when I saw them at Costco because I would eat the whole bag within a few days all by myself. Not good.
Olives?! I knew from the moment I saw them that they were something covered in delicious dark chocolate. I, like paws, have long admired the bags of chocolate covered pomegranate seeds at Costco, but dare not buy them for fear of consuming the entire bag single-handedly in as many days.
I have purchased those numerous times for my store, but have yet to taste them! I've been on a "hand candy" fast (as I like to call loose candy)...trying to see if I were an alcoholic, could I resist the urge to drink! Candy is the closest I can imagine to being addicted to something...so far, no hand candy since last winter...I think I may have proved my point, so I may be trying some next time I go to Costco!
11 comments:
They look like olives
I think your love of style is very endearing.
I thought they were olives at first, too! I like olives, but I think I would really like chocolate-covered pomegranates – I've never seen those at Costco!
YUM!! I LOVE THOSE!
I want some! However, I intentionally did not buy them when I saw them at Costco because I would eat the whole bag within a few days all by myself. Not good.
Olives?! I knew from the moment I saw them that they were something covered in delicious dark chocolate. I, like paws, have long admired the bags of chocolate covered pomegranate seeds at Costco, but dare not buy them for fear of consuming the entire bag single-handedly in as many days.
Sounds addicting.
Chocolate covered pomegranates?!
Sounds very delicious.
I have purchased those numerous times for my store, but have yet to taste them! I've been on a "hand candy" fast (as I like to call loose candy)...trying to see if I were an alcoholic, could I resist the urge to drink! Candy is the closest I can imagine to being addicted to something...so far, no hand candy since last winter...I think I may have proved my point, so I may be trying some next time I go to Costco!
What? Why have I never seen these? What? I have to get some! I'm so confused, and a little cranky! I'm going to Costco right now.
I had a flashback when I saw your accounting book. How old is that book?
Post a Comment