Wednesday, September 1, 2010

official

I'm in! I'm an official accounting student. I would like to tell you more about it right now, but after 4.5 hours of Auditing homework, I have another 8+ hours of Accounting Information Systems and case studies.

Also, Jordin is in, too! We are future business women!

8 comments:

Miranda said...

Congratulations!

I pretty much love that picture. Oh to have your fashion sense.

Hannah Holt said...

Congrats!

Jill said...

Congratulations on making it into the program!

I cannot imagine doing 4.5 hours of auditing homework, but then I can't imagine being stylish and cute either.

Charlotte said...

You pretty much rock, little sister. I'm so proud of you! And I know you know this, but I miss you like crazy.

thepostproducer said...

Awesome! Congrats Em! I'm so happy for you :)

Denise said...

I admire your fashion stamina in wearing those shoes on campus.

Claire said...

Boo ya!
Now if only my school would care to communicate meaningful matters to me...

Susan said...

And it looks like you're off to a roaring start, stylish shoes and all!

I was recently embarassed, because I had to go to the rhematologist to complain about my knees hurting so bad that I couldn't walk upstairs and I had on spike heels. I guess she thought I couldn't be too serious about getting over it...Is that a badge you are wearing?! Must you?