1. On my way to the bus on Thursday, I distinctly remembered hearing my water bottle sloshing in my bag, but when I got to work, it was gone. I love this water bottle and mourned its loss. As I approached my stop yesterday, I saw this happy sight! I must have taken it out while fishing around for my book in my cavernous bag and left it. Miraculously, it stayed there for 24 hours until I could reclaim it!

2. After an 11-hour work day yesterday, I called Charlotte, and we got Big Gulps together, then talked on the phone for over 20 minutes until my bus came. It was great!

3. Sarah was home alone waiting for me to get from work last night, so I called her once I stepped off the bus and she and
Moosey met me on the walk back! I loved seeing her and
Moosey running down the hill to meet me.

4. This is the essence of Saturday at the Wood home. Mom and I are both working around the house today, which results in emptied cans, glasses, and snack containers.

5. I suffered from fashion indecision last week, so instead of laying out one ensemble to wear to work the next day, I set out three.

6. This is my last weekend as a teenager. I love birthdays, especially my own.
*Do you set out your outfits the night before?
*Have you ever found something you thought was lost for good?
4 comments:
Miraculous indeed that you found your water bottle waiting for you! Love the photo of you talking on the phone, BG in hand. And I can't wait for your birthday!
I love that your water bottle was still there waiting for you! And that you and Charlotte got Big Gulps together, in different states.
Such a cute photo of Sarah and Moosey coming to meet you, that is one hell of a dog.
Enjoy your last weekend as a teenager!
I love birthdays too! Mine and Colt's are 4 days apart and that just makes me so excited.
During the school year, I at least think of what I will wear the next day. In the morning it is usually different, though.
1. I loved getting BGs with you.
2. I love that picture of Sarah and Moosey running to greet you.
3. I wish I were home.
Post a Comment