Sunday, June 13, 2010

below the belt

I've been pointing my camera lens downward for many self portraits lately. I like them, so here are a few.
lunch break sp

softball spectator sp

blending with the garden sp

9 comments:

Susan said...

I'm definitely trying this! I'm thinking it will be a great disguise for chubby-ness is all places! (My need, not yours).

WAY cute compositions and totally creative. Good thinking!

(Not to mention the cute shoes and watch).

Susan said...

...glad to be adding to your counter!

Denise said...

This is a great idea! Love it.

Charlotte said...

Oo how much I love this. Really. But I love you more. Obviously.

michelle said...

So cute!! I love feet self-portraits.

thepostproducer said...

I LOVE YOUR FLATS!!!! Miss you buddy! =)

Melissa Marilyn said...

Noell and I have made a tradition of taking photos of our feet whilst on vacation. We have some on the beach in San Diego, in New York, on Turkish carpets in Turkey, and at the beach in Greece. Luckily we keep up on pedicures! Fun post!

Jill said...

These are all darling!

Susan said...

Okay, so I tried to do the same...and man, it was hard! I just got the cutest new capri jeans with rhinestone buttons on the turned up cuff...totally worthy of photographing. So, I thought it would be a good style blog! But, I just couldn't get the angle right! First of all, I had already changed into more comfy shoes. I had worn some way cute denim platforms with them. So,I thought I would put on just the left shoe! But, of course, the right shoe that doesn't match shows in the photo...and the angle that I took it from (although I repeated many angle shots) looks stupd and makes my calf look even fatter! What the?! I guess I can study yours and try again next time I wear them...*sigh*