Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Funny Remembrance

My family's nickname for me is Llamaly. I'm pretty sure it originated in Jessie's younger days, when she would come to visit, play with me and Charlotte, and teach me how to correctly pronounce "yellow." I've always been a fan of the name, and in high school, our friend Rachelle took to calling me by her own variation, Llamers. Again, I'm a fan. Last week, however, my nickname turned on me in the form of a text message from Sarah, sent from Dad's phone while they were on their way over to visit:

Hello Lamers! I'm so car sick. I can't wait till we get to Utah.

Now I'm Lamers.

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Lamers. Haha.

Susan said...

"to me, you're not!" just to quote Jessie....

Denise said...

You will never be Lamers, to me!

michelle said...

Oh no, you'll never be Lamers! Llamaly, however, I still enjoy...

Diana said...

he he that's funny.

Jill said...

That's so funny!

thepostproducer said...

Haha hilarious!